Ready to make real money (and have a meaningful life) doing what you love?
Solving business growth issues can be tough – especially for creative entrepreneurs. You are a creator. You’re wired to create, to innovate, to make a positive impact on the world. Your thoughts, ideas, visions, and creations come through you to serve the world. Sometimes, you don’t even know where the inspiration’s coming from, let alone how it will turn out before it’s done.
But you can’t NOT do this. You were born for it, and frankly, it’s high time you got to really enjoy the fruits of your labor…
…because you’ve been laboring for quite a while now, right?
It’s not just about making good money, though. Yes, making the big bucks is important to a degree – but so is impact, meaning, and having enough time for yourself and what really matters in your life outside your work. Because after you’ve got the money part all figured out, there’s still the “life worth living” part to deal with.
There’s no sense in making a killing doing what you love if you have to kill yourself to do it!
You gave up on “work-life balance” a long time ago – at least the way most people think about it. But you’re also tired (exhausted, really) from all the “hustle” of working your butt off every day. Even if you’re doing well financially, you’re barely breaking even (or going broke) with your time and energy.
Trust me when I tell you that “the hustle” can kill you.
It’s time to get off the feast or famine hamster wheel!
What would it mean for you to have peace, ease, and clarity throughout your day? What if you could wake up with a clear sense of what you’re doing, where you’re heading, and how you’re going to get there? How would it feel to have confidence, not just in your skill set, not just in your abilities as a creative, but also being fully confident in yourself? Imagine putting an end to the feast-or-famine trap that’s kept you from finally hitting your stride as a creative entrepreneur, and being paid well to do more of your Great Work for your right audience – without selling your soul.
How good will it feel to finally step off the hamster wheel and grow your Noble Empire?
That’s where I come in.
Gone are the days when a cookie-cutter “blueprint” will bring you the success you desire. As a creative entrepreneur, you have a unique set of challenges that can’t be covered in those kinds of programs. Because of that, you often need the individual support and attention of someone who’s been there, done that, and understands. When it comes to getting support to grow your business, there are many different approaches. Some will work for you, while others won’t. Finding your groove is what’s most important. If it doesn’t work for you, you simply won’t stick with it.
I’ve developed a unique blend coaching, mentoring, and intuitive insights to give you the opportunity to experience the kind of support and accountability you need in ways that work for you. Regardless of your stage of business growth, there’s something here that will help you.
1. Newsletter, Books, Music, and Videos
While you don’t get to work with me directly, you do get insights, inspiration, and ideas to help you build a Noble Empire and live an inspired life without selling your soul.
- If you haven’t already, sign up for my newsletter. You can do that at the top of the page.
- Check out my Creative Freedom web series on YouTube. Filled with inspiration and education for creative entrepreneurs, this is a great way to “work with me” and learn as you go through my free videos.
- “The Secret Watch” is a parable for solopreneurs to help you define success on your own terms and learn how to balance your life and creative work.
- My new book “Creative Freedom” is coming soon – if you haven’t already discovered your type, take the free quiz and you might get to work with me as a case study for the book!
- My 2 previous CDs features a variety of musical genres that is decidedly NOT mainstream pop.
- My current album “The Fine Line” features 13 pop-infused jazz and blues covers, plus 2 original songs.
- The 300 Songs Project is in full swing. Catch one of the rehearsal videos.
2. Courses & Programs
- Dreamblazing is a quick and easy method to help you focus on what really matters in your 5 Key Areas of Success, and set meaningful goals you can achieve in the next 12 months – and beyond. You have the ability to work with me one-on-one to create your annual plan focused around who you are and how you prefer to show up in the world.
- Accountability Club is a paid community of creatives in the early to intermediate stages of their entrepreneurial journey. You’ll get to work with me, get support from the community, and get answers to your questions through group coaching calls and monthly training classes.
- Creative Freedom Apprenticeship helps you get the clarity, confidence, and courage you need to own your dreams – without selling your soul. This is a way to work with me in a private, one-on-0ne setting to deal with your specific growth challenges.
- Direct Sales Classroom is my one-stop shop for direct sellers and network marketers. I spent nearly a decade as a direct sales coach and trainer. Direct Sales Classroom is where I share all my knowledge about what really works to build a profitable business, instead of an expensive hobby. You get access to work with me through monthly training and support calls, plus answers to your questions in the digital classroom.
From affordable email coaching to fully-customized operational support, Ark Entertainment Media offers a variety of coaching and business support options for your creative endeavor.
Audiences and event planners love me. I’m a dynamic speaker and entertainer. I provide results-oriented edu-tainment that’s focused on your specific needs. I incorporate stories, songs, and a bit of acting into most training programs. My content is FUN, memorable, energetic, and actionable. From intimate training teleclasses, podcasts, and webinars, to large virtual or in-person events, I work with you to craft content that matters to your people. I LOVE being on stage, and make a point to get to know your attendees so that the content is relevant to them.
5. Join The 6-Figure Creative Mastermind – new for 2017
Coming in 2017, a new way to work with me that takes you OUT of your daily routine and opens your eyes to new possibilities in your life and work. Sign up for the waiting list to be the first to learn more about this incredible opportunity.
6. Join the Alliance of Creative Entrepreneurs – Coming soon!
Whether you’re just getting started, or you’re a seasoned professional, the Alliance of Creative Entrepreneurs (ACE), is a powerful place to connect, learn, and grow with other creatives from around the world. If you’re looking for collaborators, need some insight on your creative career, or just want to meet some like-minded folks to expand your network, this is the place to be. And did I mention it’s free? ACE membership launches soon. Be sure you’re on my mailing list to be the first to learn more about working with me.