When you’re growing your business, you don’t have a lot of cash, but you need a lot of support. There are lots of things you don’t know you don’t know. When the money first starts coming in, it’s inconsistent, it’s stressful, and it may seem downright crazy to think of hiring a business coach.
I get it. I’ve been there. I can’t count the number of books I checked out at the library, the number of hours I spent watching YouTube videos, and trying to figure things out on my own. It’s grueling, hard, and frustrating. Sometimes, it’s nice to just be able to reach out to someone who can point you in the right direction and save you a TON of time, energy – and yes, money – in the process.
What if you had a direct line to help when things get hard?
What if you could tap the shoulder of a creative entrepreneur who’s learned the ropes, who knows the roadblocks to avoid, and can show you a simpler, faster, easier way to make consistent money doing what you love?
“Who’s that person?” you ask.
I’ve been a creative entrepreneur for more than 20 years. I’ve written an international best-seller, launched 3 albums into the world, and criss-crossed the country (and around the world, through online media) to share my work. I’ve spoken on stages for national conferences, and worked intimately with clients across the globe – some of whom started from zero, and others with seven and eight-figure incomes. I’ve also worked with real best-selling authors, internationally recognized performing artists (with signed NDA’s), coaches, consultants, and trainers to help them grow their reach and make more money doing what they love.
Oh, I’ve also lost it all, built it back, and learned a lot of tough lessons along the way.
My experiences have taught me a LOT about growing a profitable, sustainable business doing what you love – without killing yourself in the process. I know a thing or two about helping your business grow. If you want to grow your business, I’d love to help you in an easy, affordable way that works for both of us!
Portable Coaching is your very own “Bat Signal”
For a small investment, you’ll get an email from me every other week. We’ll look at where you’re at, what you’re trying to do, where you’re stuck, and how to help move you forward. Starting the day you sign up, I’ll send you an email, and then you’ll reply. Then, I’ll read your reply and comment back with any thoughts, ideas, or suggestions that could help you see fast progress. You’ll also be able to reach out between emails to ask questions and get support for growing your business.
Every month, you’ll be able to get at least two of your biggest questions answered, which can help you make better decisions, grow your confidence, and know you’re heading in the right direction.
Portable Coaching is perfect for you if…
It’s targeted, specific e-coaching for creative entrepreneurs in the start-up phase of business development (typically struggling with inconsistent/low/no business revenue). If you’re beyond that, consider one of my other programs. This type of coaching is designed to help stabilize and grow a healthy, profitable business for a solopreneur or micro-business. It’s “just in time” support for operational and decision making questions that are typical for early-stage creative entrepreneurs. If you’re new to making your art your paid profession, or if you’re launching something new, this could be a great fit for you.
Portable Coaching isn’t right for you if…
Tire-kickers need not apply. Likewise, if you’re someone who is a chronic excuse maker, Portable Coaching won’t help you move forward, because I’ll call you on your crap. My goal is to help you get OUT of early struggle and into profitability quickly. Once there, you won’t need Portable Coaching anymore.
There are two ways to get Portable Coaching
- Dip your toe in for a low monthly rate. You’ll get emails every other week starting on the day you sign up. You can get a taste of what it’s like right away and upgrade or cancel any time.
- Sign up for a year and get two months free. If you know you want a full year of support to grow your fledgling creative endeavor into something meaningful and profitable, this is the option for you. You’ll lock in the lowest rate.
Here’s what it costs for Portable Coaching
First, let’s look at the intangible cost – what it costs you every day to do all the extra work of researching, posting in facebook groups, and trying to figure it out on your own. All the time and energy you put into second-guessing your decisions and not knowing how things will turn out. There’s a LOT of cost there. There’s also whatever money you’ve spent trying to figure it out on your own – courses, classes, training, webinars, and whatever else you’ve tried in the past.
Today, I’m inviting you to step away from creating more expenses and make a simple investment that can repay itself almost immediately.
Trust me when I tell you that NO ONE ELSE with my level of knowledge and expertise is offering this kind of attention for such a low investment. You get a personal response from me to each email. As such, I can only handle a limited number of clients in this program. So if there are any openings and you know you want in, NOW is the time to make the investment.
The big question: What’s stopping you from success?
If you believe Portable Coaching can help you, and you’re still not ready to invest, it’s because of a couple of issues:
- You genuinely don’t have the money. I get it, I’ve been there, and I offer my sincere appreciation for your hard work in the world. Keep reading the blog, asking questions, and doing the research. You’ll get there eventually if you’re persistent. You can also look at my Accountability Club. It’s a support group to help creative entrepreneurs stay accountable to their goals that includes monthly training, quarterly planning, and tools to help you define and achieve success on your own terms.
- You don’t believe I can get you results. If you don’t know me from a hole in the ground, this makes total sense. You need time to get to know who I am and what I can do for you. In which case, you might want to hear what some of my clients and colleagues have said about working with me.
- You don’t believe YOU can get the results. This one can be painful to admit, and I’ve been there, too. That’s the beauty of Portable Coaching. You don’t HAVE to do it by yourself. You’ll have support, accountability, and regular encouragement in your inbox to help keep you moving in the right direction.
So if you’re ready to put Portable Coaching to work for you, select one of the options below:
I want Portable Coaching for $100/month
(4 spots currently available)
I want a year of Portable Coaching for $997
12 months for the price of 10!
(3 spots currently available)
Please note: Both options are non-refundable.
Got questions? Contact me before you join.
I’m here to help you make the decision that’s best for you.