Selected interviews & guest posts from across the web (and beyond):
Profit Power Pursuit Podcast: Offering a Service at “Pay For Results” Pricing
Profit First Podcast: How To Own Your Dreams Without Selling Your Soul
The Strategy Hour podcast: The Problem You Have with Reaching 6 Figures
Productive Flourishing blog: 5 Things You Need To Know To Speak Your Truth And Connect With Your Audience
Help Yourself: Finding The Right Message To Connect With Customers
The Courageous Entrepreneur podcast: How To Build A Successful Business As A Creative Entrepreneur
Love-Based Business podcast: Real Artists Don’t Starve: How to build a business doing what you love without selling your soul or killing yourself to do it.
Your Strategic Business Building Podcast: How To Have More Clarity, Confidence, And Focus
Creative Giant Podcast: Which Creative Entrepreneur Type Are You?
Susty Girl Blog: How To Do What You Love And Get Paid Handsomely For It
Productive Flourishing Blog: Which of the 3 Types of Creative Entrepreneur Are You?
Love Is A Verb Podcast: When You Lose Everything, You Still Have Yourself.
Corporate Dreamers Telesummit: Having The Courage To Be Yourself, Warts, Sparkles, And All
Live Creative Now Podcast: From Near-Death Experiences to Lady Gaga’s Entrepreneurial Type: a Conversation with Lisa Robbin Young, the Singing Coach
- Success Secrets for Entrepreneurs Podcast: Being Multi-Passionate In Business, with Coach Lisa Robbin Young
- Start Your Thing Podcast: How to make money while being yourself
- 3 “Good” Habits That Could Be Bad For Your Business – a guest post at A-Squared Coaching
- Wild, Crazy, Meaningful Life podcast: Standing Strong In The Face Of Opposition
- The Academy of Miracles podcast: Defining Success On Your Own Terms
- The Joy of Playing Piano Video Series: Making Time For What Really Matters and Learning to Be Fully Yourself
- Women of Wisdom with Win Charles: Getting Un-stuck, Coaching vs. Training vs. Mentoring, navigating partnerships
- Smart Marketing Podcast with Leslie Wolff: Building a passion-centered business
- ProfitFirst Podcast with Mike Michalowicz: Building a profitable personality-based brand:
- Is your business like a 3-legged chair? A guest post for Heart of Business, Inc.
- An interview from the Hungry Entrepreneur project:
- “Breakdown, Breakthrough, and The Impossible” – an excerpt from Sarah Robinson’s “Creating Irresistible Presence workshop:
- BlogTalkRadio Interview with Holly Chantal: Spammer or Superstar? How Social Media Can Make Or Break Your Direct Sales Business: